You only have one chance to make a first impression, so let’s make it a great one!
The first thing potential buyers notice when they drive up to your home is the curb appeal. Even though buyers will form an opinion of your home when they first walk in, they can develop a positive feeling about your home from the moment they drive up. Be sure your home wows at first sight.
These updates may seem small or insignificant, but all together will help with the wow factor and catch the attention of potential buyers.
Let me help you sell your home.
I will help you make your home stand out in the market and provide you with the most accurate information available for you to make informed decisions when it comes to selling your home.
· I will create a complete marketing plan for your home.
· As a professional, I can answer all your questions and keep you informed on the latest market updates.
· During this process, I will take you step by step; being sure we on the same page at each stage of the home selling process.
· I will handle all showing request and buyers questions.
· When you work with me, I will advertise your home both online and through traditional real estate marketing.
· I will provide you with a comparable sales assessment to help you understand local pricing trends and help you set a price for your home.
· My job is to negotiate a price to satisfy all parties, creating as smooth and efficient transaction as possible.
· And lastly, I am here to help finalize the deal.